Are you a media startup, new content website or developing cutting edge information technology solutions? Please apply to participate in the Global Media Congress Innovation Expo, taking place from15-17 November 2022 at ADNEC, Abu Dhabi. Startups are invited to apply for an exhibitor booth, and to be selected to speak at the Startup Hub & Pitch Stage, and to be connected to potential investors and partners.
The Global Media Congress is looking for startups, launched within the last 3 years, in the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence and the role of new startups such as Copy.ai that are being used to cover more news and faster
- Startups developing solutions in augmented reality or virtual reality (AR/VR) that solve the problem of experiential news
- Content websites that host influencers through blogs, newsletters, RSS feeds, text chains and other tools
- Technologies that are useful for global media organizations and local providers – such as media operations tools for production, staffing and audio/video communication
- Startups and innovators that are developing technologies to create content in local languages, such as Arabic, or translation services
- Telecom startups developing new means of sharing information, such as low-bandwidth internet access
- Startups focused on supporting the distribution of public information, such as government reports
- Platform technology companies, such as e-commerce marketplaces, that are focusing on building software for the media industry
- Social media – including new websites building communities, or innovators looking at the next wave of social media and its implications on society and the distribution of content.
The Global Media Congress will be provide financial support to cover the costs of one person’s transportation, lodging and conference costs for the Global Media Congress.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please complete the form below:
Innovate Stage application form